Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You Have Been Found Wanting

Here is the high quality version of the newest New Moon trailer. Never in the history of movies have I ever been so excited to see PREVIEWS for a movie! I am so excited for this movie I can barely contain myself. Check it out...enjoy!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon 'Meet Jacob Black' Preview in HD





The preview is so super cool because we get our first glimpse of what Jane (Dakota Fanning) looks like. She is one of those characters that I am most looking forward to seeing on the big screen. Of course the entire Italy sequence is one that I hope is well done and CAN NOT wait to see. Thanks to twitter's own vampirefreak101 for the HQ photo.




Another character in the series that I am really excited about and look forward to knowing who will be cast in the role is that of Leah Clearwater. There is a great deal of speculation going on in the city of Vancouver this week. Filming of Eclipse has begun this week and interestingly enough, Vanessa Hudgens has been seen out and about with Nikki Reed (Rosalie Cullen) this week. There was talk a couple of months back that Hudgens could be cast as Leah, but nothing was ever confirmed. Is this proof? Will Summit tell us for sure? She is a pivotal character and she is the one story that Stephenie Meyer said she would like to continue after Breaking Dawn. May I also just say how hideous Hudgens pants are in the photo below? ICK. Anyway, thanks to JustJaredJr.com for the photo.



Nikki Reed has been something of a shop-a-holic these past few days. She was seen out with her fellow cast mate Elizabeth Reaser (Esme Cullen) doing some shopping at one of my favorite stores of all time. For I while I haven't really cared too much for Nikki, but since she was seen two evenings in a row at Kings of Leon concerts and she carries that much merchandise out of the GAP, I think my opinion of her has definitely changed. She is a cool chick! She also likes to make faces for the paparazzi, which I think is hilarious. To see the rest of the photos follow the link to one of my fave blogs, Lainey Gossip.



http://www.laineygossip.com/Kristen_Stewart_wig_testing_in_Vancouver_while_Nikki_Reed_and_Elizabeth_Reaser_go_shopping.aspx




One person of whom I will NOT change my opinion is Kristen Stewart. She was seen out at a salon in Vancouver yesterday testing wigs. She still has that hideous black mullet on her head. I wish they could do a weave on her head and color it, so that she doesn't look like some heroin addict. She is just so unattractive. According to Lainey Gossip filming did begin yesterday with Jasper and Rosalie flashbacks. Apparently there was talk of Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) filming a scene on horseback. I would love to see some photos of THAT! To read the story via Lainey go to her website. She is a very gifted and entertaining writer. I often catch myself laughing out loud when reading her articles.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Kristen_Stewart_wig_testing_in_Vancouver_while_Nikki_Reed_and_Elizabeth_Reaser_go_shopping.aspx

This morning I watched this weeks episode of True Blood and I am so excited that Eric is getting more screen time! This was an especially good episode. We got to see Alexander Skarsgard half naked and got to see a more human side to him. It made me cry to see Godric die. When he was asking Sookie about God. OMG! It was so touching. That show grows on me more and more every week and now that the story line between Eric and Sookie is coming into play a bit more, I am so excited.


Zane didn't do very well getting off to school again this morning. He said that he wanted to stay with me and that he wanted to stay with me all day. He cried and cried for about twenty minutes. It broke my heart. I walked him to his classroom, which he found very easily, and he had this very sad look on his face. When we got to the hallway outside his classroom his teacher told me that he cried some "Mommy tears" yesterday, but that she talked him through it. I told her he might shed a few more today. I hugged him and told him I loved him and that I would pick him up this afternoon and left as quickly as I could. That was one of the toughest things I have had to do. When I picked him up this afternoon, though, he was all smiles. His teacher put him in the car and said he had a much better day today. She said they were doing crafts and that he said, "I'm having so much fun and I'm not even crying." I was relieved! When he got in the car he told me that it was the best day ever. I suppose the honeymoon isn't over. He just had cold feet. Once he makes some good friends and gets used to being there for so many hours, I know he will love it. Everyone please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

One final note. I am so excited to tell you all that I have passed the 400 view mark on this blog. I can hardly believe it. I know that there are quite a few loyal readers and I know I have said it before, but it means more to me than any of you will ever know. THANK YOU!

OOooooo!!!! I just got some AWESOME news. Tune in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment