Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A New Beginning

OKAY! So I've decided to start blogging. I'm not sure how many people will read this or how interesting it will be to those who do. I just need an outlet. I have so many thoughts and feelings rambling around in my head and there are some days that I feel a major urge to get it all out there, otherwise I might explode! Soooo...here I am.

This blog will contain all sorts of things. I will be sharing some of my stories of, "Life as a Single Mom" and I will also be sharing some of my favorite stories in the media. I am an obsessed Twilighter, so you can plan on seeing plenty of that. I am also in love with Johnny Depp, so although he is a reserved individual, I plan on sharing news about him. As well as those few things I plan to feature I hope to share all sorts of celebrity news. You won't see any info on "Speidi" or "Jon & Kate", but mostly real celebs who are worth reading about. I plan on writing a little something each day or every other day at least. Even if I am having a down day, I will still share some news or just say, "Hey!".

This blog may tend to get a bit depressing at times if I am speaking of my own life, but I am in no way throwing myself a pity party, so just bear with me. I simply want people to know what life is like for me as I struggle through thoughts of my past and the hopes for a brighter future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! It's Bobby. Keep up the blogging! I'm gonna add you to my reader. The thing I've found that keeps people coming back to my blog (bobbywilliamslive.com) is being authentic and transparent. People love our real life soap operas haha.

    ReplyDelete